Sunday, June 19, 2011

Review: A Shore Thing by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Hmmmm...what to say? I am one of those people who started watching Jersey Shore because of all the hype. I got hooked because it was like watching a bad accident. You know you shouldn't watch, but you can't look away. In a way, that is what this book was like for me. I have heard that even though Snooki is listed as the author, someone else actually wrote most of this book. True or not, for me, this book was like reading an episode of Jersey Shore instead of watching it.

I won't go into detail about this book. If you like Jersey Shore, you'll like this book. If not, then you will hate it. It was an entertaining read but not sure I would read another book by Snooki or anything Jersey Shore-related. Just saying...

Keep on Reading...
Lockenest

No comments:

Post a Comment