Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye to 2011...

I can't believe it has been a year since I've started my blog and frankly, find myself disappointed that I have not posted more reviews on books that I have read. I have conflicting numbers regarding the number of books I read this year. On Goodreads website it says 50 (half of what I originally challenged myself for), and the badge on my blog says 46. Go figure.

I saw Book Vixen's "Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge for 2012." I'm trying to see how many more books I can read than I did for 2011. These are the levels she has posted:

Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books


I think I'm going to give myself a realistic challenge and do the "Out of Breath" level. 6-10 more books is definitely a possibility for me this year. I will include audiobooks in my challenge, so definitely do-able for me. I'm not one for sweating or burning up - a little out of breath works for me! LOL!

Some future books I plan on reviewing are:

The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins
Lover Unleashed (BDB #9) by J.R. Ward
All Through the Night (Troubleshooters Series #12) by Suzanne Brockmann
It Happened One Autumn (Wallflower Series #2) by Lisa Kleypas
Nocturne by Syrie James
Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts
....and many more books!

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! May 2012 be the best year yet!

Keep On Reading...
Lockenest

No comments:

Post a Comment